Monday, October 4, 2010

Overtime

I thought I was done. But a conversation with my neighbor changed that. You see, he sets up art exhibitions for a living. And concurred with The Million Dollar Wife that the downstairs hallway and landing was a superior space . I'd been hung up on the big living room, but I am convinced. Why? I am a flexible thinker.
And his ideas for how the paintings can be displayed are radical and exciting. However, I want to now finish at least one more BIG piece, plus a few more little ones before it all goes up.
And when the need for inspiration arises, inspiration will soon follow - if you ask nicely.
Here's what I started last night. It ain't done yet, but I like where it's going. Thoughts?



- Posted using BlogPress from my pretentious iPhone

Location:Webster Pl,Oakland,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment